The M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600DF ideal for medium to longer-range applications. The rugged M600DF attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600DF will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- M75 thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life and an SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable battery