Gerbrand Defense is proud to be a part of Glock’s “Blue Label” program supporting military, law enforcement, and other “first responders” with Glock products at a special price for qualified individuals.
To qualify for the program, you must be one of the following:
– Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City.
(Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials)
– EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters and Paramedics.
– Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
(Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials)
– Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.
– State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc).
– State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
– Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
– LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
– GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card. (Not for immediate sale of pistol on membership)
Customer must bring appropriate profession photo id, in addition to standard identification and required permits, when picking up a Blue Label handgun.
Blue Label guns must be purchased in store and can not be shipped or ordered online. DO NOT ORDER ONLINE UNLESS FOR STORE PICKUP. WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT SHIP BLUE LABEL GUNS PER GLOCK POLICY.
Showing all 11 results