RIFLE / PISTOL – $20 (CASH FEE)
- Price is per EACH serialized item.
- We do not require heads up notification of any incoming transfers – just send it!
- When your item comes in we will send you a text message with the contact information provided with the order for pickup – Do not pickup until you have received this pickup notification.
- Incoming transfers from individuals are accepted and welcomed.
- Individual shipments to us MUST include a copy of their drivers license, phone number, and the purchasers contact information – No exceptions.
Transfer MUST be for the individual listed on the transfer order paperwork. No exceptions.
Transfers must be picked up within a week of receiving notification of pickup (text). Exceptions will be given on circumstances and prior arrangement.
Transfers still waiting for pickup after the initial week will be assessed $10 a week storage fee for each serialized item. Max of 90 days or $110 in storage fees.
After 90 days, transfers are assumed abandoned property. We will automatically list the transfer up for consignment based on current market value and priced at our discretion and current consignment rates.
A check or cash will be issued for any sold consignment firearms via transfer abandonment. If payment is not picked up by years end, a check will be mailed to the address on the transfer.
If you decide you do not want the firearm upon its arrival or you were denied via NICS. It is your responsibility to arrange the return of the firearm to the vendor from whom it was purchased. The vendor will issue a return shipping prepaid slip in which we can return the firearm, if they do not, we would be happy to transfer the firearm back at our standard transfer out rate.
Should you appeal the NICS decision for the denial and show us your appeal, we would be happy to hold onto the firearm storage free for up to 6 months until your decision is final or overturned. After 6 months with no response, the firearm will be posted up for consignment as per above policy.
If you need a copy of our current FFL for your transfer, please visit our FFL page here