The X-RING TAKEDOWN TSS is an extremely quiet integrally suppressed barrel for the Ruger® 10/22® style takedown receiver and the TacSol X-RING takedown receiver. Among many other features, the patent pending muzzle-end front sight system and the included takedown connecting hardware elevate Tactical Solutions above all others. Our TSS takedown barrel is the only barrel that allows shooting with or without optics and is by far the lightest-weight barrel in the market. At only 16.9 ounces the X-RING TAKEDOWN TSS barrel features a lightweight, accurate, and durable aluminum barrel, titanium sound suppression baffles, and stainless steel split tube for quick and easy cleaning. Unlike other manufacturers, installation on a takedown receiver is twist-and-click with no gunsmithing required.
• Quiet, enjoyable shooting: This one-of-a-kind integrally suppressed barrel provides an enjoyable shooting experience
• Use with or without optics: Barrel includes patent-pending front fiber-optic sight system and adjustable rear fiber optic-sight
• The only Takedown Barrel that includes connecting hardware: Our Takedown Barrel comes standard with all twist-and-click connecting hardware. Simply install your .920” stock forend and you are ready to shoot.
• Minimize overall barrel length while shooting suppressed: Adding a suppressor to your standard barrel increases barrel length dramatically. This integrally suppressed barrel keeps your overall length short and manageable.
• Quick and easy collapsible engineering: Push of a button and twist for easy takedown and re-assembly.
• Easy to clean: Extremely easy breakdown and re-assembly for internal silencer cleaning
• Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
• Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
• Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
• Easy disassembly and reassembly: Interlocking baffles and split tube allow easy breakdown
• Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
• Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
***NFA REGULATED ITEM. A TAX STAMP IS REQUIRED.
Rate of Twist – 1:16”
11 Degree Target Crown
Light Weight Aluminum Barrel
Chromoly Steel Bore
Diameter: .920” / 1.00” at the Muzzle
Weight: 16.9 OZ
Bore Length: 12.9” Inches [ 16.75” Overall ]