Due to popularity of our beloved legacy product, the CHECKMATE-QD suppressor, we present to you the CHECKMATE-HD™ suppressor. This new CHECKMATE-HD™ is a 5.8 ounce 5.7×28 pistol rated rimfire suppressor and utilizes our patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle technology as well as our newly developed CARBON-GARD™ technology- the subject of a pending patent. The 5.8 ounce, 5.04″ overall length suppressor features a 17- 4 heat treated ECO-FLOW™ baffle system, front cap, and integrated EZ-LOK™ QD mounting system. The tube is 7075-T6 billet machined and hardcoat anodized for maximum strength. The CHECKMATE-HD™ is the new market leader in rimfire suppressors.
The CARBON-GARD™ technology seals the entire baffle core with high temperature Silicone O-rings. This allows the suppressor to be more user maintenance friendly than any other rimfire suppressor on the market. After 2000 rounds are fired, the inside diameter of the tube and outside diameter of the core are still spotlessly clean for ease of disassembly without specialized tools other than a US quarter.
Extensive workup was done to the baffle system resulting in a baffle system with zero first round pop and a market leading sound pressure level (SPL) on rifles and pistols.
The CHECKMATE-HD™ comes with an EZ-LOK™ 1/2×28 barrel adapter and is field ready out of the box. The only supporting accessory outside of various threaded barrel end couplers, is a CAM-LOK® rear mount, making this suppressor very simple and straightforward for end users to understand and utilize. Unbeatable sound performance, unparalleled ease of maintenance and servicing, light weight, high strength, historically accurate CHECKMATE-QD mounting, and incredibly competitive pricing are the user benefits of the CHECKMATE-HD™ suppressor.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Checkmate-HD™ suppressor
- EZ-LOK™ Barrel Adapter 1/2×28
- Branded Griffin pouch
- EZ-LOK™ QD mounting interface and adapter included
- Taper locking QD interface ensures security and accuracy
- Unique patent pending CARBON-GARD™ tech offers an unbeatable user maintenance experience
- Premium 17-4 H900 heat treated stainless steel & 7075-T6 outer tube
- Patented ECO-FLOW™ baffle system for reduced blow back and optimally tuned sound performance
- Patented flash reducing tool-less end cap
- PVD and hardcoat anodize provide increased surface hardness, corrosion, and wear resistance
- Warrantied for life with Griffin’s Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
|Materials:||7075-T6 Aluminum & 17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Attachment:||EZ-LOK™ & CAM-LOK®|
|Finish:||PVD & Type III Hardcoat Anodized|