The Tactical Solutions PAC-LITE IV® TSS™ is the only integrally suppressed upper available for the Ruger® Mark IV™ and Mark IV 22/45™ and includes a patent pending muzzle-end front sight system. At only 12 ounces, this lightweight, accurate, integrally suppressed .22 LR pistol barrel features titanium interlocking baffles and a patented stainless steel split tube for easy service and cleaning. The barrel is engineered and manufactured with an internal silencer built into the barrel which allows the pistol barrel length to remain manageable and short compared to traditional barrels with screw-on silencers attached. The PAC-LITE IV TSS is easily installed on your Ruger pistol.
The only integrally suppressed barrel/upper for the Ruger® Mark IV™
- Quiet, enjoyable shooting: This one-of-a-kind integrally suppressed barrel provides an enjoyable shooting experience
- The only integrally suppressed barrel with a front sight: Patent-pending front sight system for shooting with or without optics
- Minimize overall barrel length while shooting suppressed: Adding a suppressor to your standard barrel increases barrel length dramatically. This suppressed barrel keeps your overall length short and manageable.
- Easy to clean: Extremely easy breakdown and re-assembly for silencer cleaning
- Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
- Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
- Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
- Easy disassembly and reassembly: Interlocking baffles and split tube allow easy breakdown
- Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Easy Optics Attachment: Drilled and tapped for easy Scope Rail attachment
- Smooth Cycling: Innovative bolt creates extremely smooth shooting
- Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
- Pinpoint Sight System: Fiber Optic Front & Rear adjustable sights