The PALADIN® 5 HD silencer is a lightweight (13 oz) durable, high performance, and end user maintainable suppressor. The PALADIN® 5 HD features 17-4 stainless steel tube body and ECO-FLOW™ baffles for a .22 – 250 rated .22 caliber suppressor that weighs significantly less than most market 5.56mm (.22cal) offerings. The Ratchet-lok™ front cap and keyed together baffles allow the PALADIN® HD to be disassembled by the end user for cleaning and ease of service. Traditionally, welded construction allowed the greatest confidence because serviceable suppressors were comprised of multiple threaded components that could loosen with no solution to retain them together. The PALADIN® HD Ratchet-Lok™ active locking front cap removes this concern and allows end users to remove copper and lead deposits which rob volume and add parasitic weight to centerfire suppressors over time. This allows lead bullets and rimfire use without concerns of damage to the suppressor and is a very desirable feature for high volume shooters.
The PALADIN® HD features a CNC machined, billet 17-4 stainless steel tube body for maximum thermal transfer and unparalleled strength and durability. 17-4 provides double the strength of traditional 316L SS tube bodies, providing redundant strength for additional safety. Years of internal testing has found 17-4 stainless steel to provide longer service life than 718 Inconel, a prior market leading alloy. 17-4 stainless is also twice as strong as cast Stellite 6. A 22 caliber 1/2×28 Taper Mount EZ Brake, and disassembly tools are included, making the PALADIN® 5 HD a terrific value.
Sound Pressure Level Notes:
- 16″ 5.56mm AR15 with nato ammunition measured 131db at the muzzle and 141db at the ear
- 22LR on a 3.5″ barrel pistol with CCI standard velocity measured 115db quieter than some 22 rimfire suppressors on the market.
- 22-250 Remington, at the ear on a bolt action rifle measured 128
Whether hunting your favorite game or rolling out the front gate, the PALADIN® 5 is the right tool for the job.
MOUNTING OPTIONS AVAILABLE :
- Compatible with ALL Taper Mount Muzzle Devices
- Compatible with ALL Taper Mount Direct Thread Adapters
TOOLS, MAINTENANCE, & ACCESSORY ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE :
- Cleaning Brushes
- Baffle Pusher Tool
- ST-3 Thread Sealant
- High Temp 2300 degree Anti Seize
- Alignment Rods (to verify proper installation)
- Silencer Armorer’s Tool Kit
- Griffin GI Armorers Wrench
- Mount Adapter Driver
- Replacement Paladin Front Cap Ratchet Spring
- Paladin Muzzle Brake Caps (.22 cal & .30 cal)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Paladin® HD 5 suppressor
- Taper Mount EZ Brake™ 1/2×28 .22 cal
- Griffin Armorers Wrench
- Branded Griffin pouch
CALIBER RATING :
The Paladin® HD 5 suppressor is rated up to .22-250 REM.
Paladin® HD Suppressors do not have minimum barrel length restrictions or constraints for rifle calibers. While longer barrels promote longer service life, there are no barrel length restrictions with this suppressor!
|Length Added:||5″ when using EZ Brake 4″ when using longer devices|
|Materials:||High strength, high temperature, corrosion resistant 17-4PH Stainless Steel|
|Attachment:||.22 cal/5.56mm Taper Mount devices|
|DB Attenuation:||5.56mm (131.5 DB), 22LR (115 DB)|
|Full Auto Rated:||Yes|
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Fully H900 Heat Treated
- Tig Fusion Welded
- Minimal and Repeatable POI shift
- Rock Solid Mounting
- Low Profile Flash Suppressor
- patented Ratchet-Lok™ end cap
- ECO-FLOW™ baffle system for improved performance
- Taper Mount Compatible
- Taper Mount EZ Brake™ 1/2×28 .22 cal Included
- Rated up to .22-250 REM
- QPQ Melonite
- Perpetual™ Lifetime Warranty
- 5.56mm (.223)
- Attachment System:
- Taper Mount
- User Serviceable?: