This enhanced version of our best-selling SureFire X300 Ultra now delivers a stunning 1,000 lumens of LED-generated output focused by a precision TIR lens, creating a far-reaching high intensity beam — with a larger center spot — that offers the power to positively identify threats at significant distances while temporarily impairing an adversary’s vision. This intense beam also provides extensive peripheral illumination for maintaining situational awareness.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your gripon your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock® system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof.
Bezel Diameter – 1.125 inches
Length – 3.60 inches
Weight w/Batteries – 4.0 ounces
Batteries – 2 123A (included)
Output White – 1,000 Lumens
Runtime White – 1.25 hours*
- Special high-performance LED produces 1,000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon